11.09.2014

InstaKings...

What have we been up to? Well, here you go... 


I got to hang with some of my favorite students at a tailgate. (And no, Amy and I did not plan to be twinkies).


My new absolute favorite thing in our house is this cluttered random mess on our mantle. LOVE. (And didn't buy a thing - just found it all around the house). 


Ryan and I had a fool-proof method for sleeping in during the time change. We sent the kids to Gigi and Pops! We still got up earlier than necessary but we did manage to enjoy a quiet breakfast with homemade biscuits!


And then worked like madmen to finish flipping these rooms!


I'd say it was a success!
(And I moved Landry after the pic, so she didn't fall out, I promise.)
(That night anyway.)



Did you miss the gray, black and grey post on YMM? Well go check it out. 

Because it's the best combo ever!


No what else is awesome? Meghan (picture above). She's a graduate assistant in our office and spoils me with such tasty meals as this. Y'all - that corn. 

OMGEEEEE.


What's a girl to do when she is too scared to try out a trend for herself?

Why, dress her adorably precious kiddos in it of course!

Those boots. 

Y'all.



Sat on the couch on a Friday afternoon with a cup of coffee and my favorite pj pants (that are Ryans) listening to Radley read. I never knew an afternoon of nothing special would come to be moments worth remembering. 


We got to celebrate an awesome soccer season with this crazy crew of kids!


And that's us in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment