12.19.2014

InstaKings...


We do a lot of movie nights in December. This movie night with my WEE 3 Kings was complete with popcorn and M&Ms while Jack Frost saves the day!


Alfie isn't too creative around here, but he did run into the tooth fairy and the kids thought it was hilarious. Radley was slightly concerned with his money, but Alfie left it for him the next day unharmed.


Why do we ruin perfectly delicious cookie dough by baking it?


One of the kids' favorite Christmas traditions is our dessert drop-off at Station 5... makes me wonder why we don't do it every month.


Emmy's hair had a run-in with a remote control car.


Rad felt bad for her. Landry did not.


Some of my sorority sisters were in town for the marathon and although we weren't running, we did our part helping them carb load!


Anyone that knows my mom should not be surprised that these are Barbie chairs she bought ME... 30 years ago. She forgot about them/Pops never assembled them and they were discovered in the unopened box sometime last week.


Cruising the Creek with the neighbors is a perk of a Texas December!


Ryan and Radley wouldn't wear their shirts also proclaiming them my presents. I mean, how cute are these two? 


We gave the gift of snacking for Christmas this year.


Gift sorting at St. Thomas!


I got a fun break in my day at Rad's class party. We were treated to fancy sandwiches, cupcakes, cute kids and a 10 minute sing-along in English and Spanish! I am so amazed by the DL program and grateful for everything that we are all gaining through it!


You know what the cutest thing in the whole wide world is?? Watching tiny dancers do an ornament exchange and hear them use words like "that's precious" and "how adorable!"


In case anyone was under the impression that my kids are well-behaved and just so adorable and sweet all the time... I took their presents away from the tree. 

#mommadontplay #sendhelp #intheformofwine


Cards arrived a little later than normal this year, but it was totally worth the wait!



Today was the last day of school before the break and we were treated to a school sing-along. I'm not ready for them to graduate HS by any means, but I do look forward to seeing 13 years of photos with this crew.


And let the holiday begin!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment