4.16.2018

Prehistoric fun...

I got to tag along with my favorite kindergartener on her last field trip of the year. 


Every year the kindergarten classes visit the Brazos Valley History Museum and every time I go, I tell myself that we should go more often. I seriously hate it when I don't take advantage of things in my own home town!


The kids were treated to some super fun and creative lessons by Aggies from the Parks, Rec and Tourism program, some of which were Aggie football players. This group of gentlemen were geniuses - they came prepared with stickers and kept handing them out to kids that were quiet or raised their hands to answer questions. They get an automatic A in my book. 


I never cease to be amazed when large groups of small children do things quietly and with a little order. I was so proud by how well this crew followed directions and paid attention. 


I missed out on the snake lesson but I managed to make the arachnids - including a ginormous tarantula and pretty creepy scorpion. Thankfully, they kept those critters behind glass. 


I popped out early to go grab her some lunch and met her back at school. She is always so excited when we come up to school - it's like she hadn't seen me in 20 years when it had really been less than 30 minutes. 


Love any time I get to spend with my lovely Landry!


No comments:

Post a Comment