4.12.2018

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I'm not sure I've talked to many moms lately that aren't playing The Greatest Showman soundtrack on repeat these days. We were slow to watch the movie but once we did we fell hard. While we were watching the first time I asked the girls if they recognized one of the characters... it took them a minute to register it and then...

Is THAT ... TROY BOLTON!?!?!?!?



Later that caused some terrible confusion and frustration for Emmy especially. He (Troy Bolton/Zac Efron/Phillip Carlyle) ... you guessed ... falls in love and they sing a song together...




During maybe our 10th time to watch the movie, Emersyn had finally had enough... "Troy Bolton is KILLING me!"

She's a loyal Gabriella Montez fan club member.

She managed to forgive him by the time he made his big entrance into the last song...

That Zac Efron makes my heart sing.





Me, too, Emersyn King... me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment