7.02.2011

My friends...

I have some of the best friends in the world! I am a lucky lady to have known some of them my whole life - a perk of growing up in a small town, I guess. I can't imagine living my life without them and sharing in the good, the bad and the UGLY (hair dos, clothes, makeup, eyebrows)! :) 

 Now, as a confession, I at times, can be a tiny bit dramatic (hee hee) but that's what makes me ME. They know me better than I know myself sometimes and choose to love me anyway (I hope).

Anyway...I think my job has given me the blessings of increasing that friend circle and just love when my students become my friends


Leah is a teacher working in the Dominican Republic but is back in the good ol U-S-of-A for the summer. She ventured down to College Station for a visit and I talked her into staying the night with the Kings! 

Radley loves Miss Leah... 



And so did Emmy... 


She was a big hit after conquering Chic Fil A with us! :)


Just want to remember to be thankful for the part of my job that brings me these sweet friends! 
I love you all to pieces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment