8.04.2011

Tye Dyed Tots...


 By the last day of vacation someone was very tired...this is Radley sleeping on a chair in the middle of the living room with everyone running around him. Sound asleep. 


The day was much of the same, sand, shopping, and sun. That night we headed out to dinner and were ready to eat!


My camera is still doing funny things (but my friend Niki sent me hers to try out so my worries may be over) and made everything look faded (or it's the lighting and I have no idea what I'm doing...probably a combo).


Everyone was excited to be waited on for sure...



And look...I really did go on the trip!



And got to sit next to my two favorite kiddos!


After dinner and snow cones we headed to the beach to take some pictures of all of our kids! I had the crazy idea to make tye dye shirts for them and Jenni and Chrissy did a GREAT job! Aren't they adorable? This was the best shot I have of all of them...Cooper man was a bit camera shy.

 

These two had so much fun playing together all week...several people asked me if they were twins. :)


And these two. I can't get enough of them. LOVE. 


Sassy frassy Emmy was ready to explore... 


May be my favorite brother/sister moment to date...


We tried another group shot with their backs to us but Emmy wanted something on the ground... 


And then Cooper was ready to be held by his Momma, but this one turned out great! I LOVE how Emmy and Kenly are looking at each other. 


And then she was done. 


One more of me and the kids. 


After this we headed to the room, bathed and went to bed. We had a long drive the next day so we needed our rest. Sunday we packed up the house and cleaned out the fridge which meant everyone got ICECREAM for breakfast! I don't know who was more excited...the kids or GiGi and Nana!


Some of my best childhood memories are our beach trips and I hope the same will be said by my kids as they grow up. I am so lucky to have had the same best friend for over 25 years now...friends that really are my family; my sisters. I love y'all so much and look forward to many more years of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment