9.05.2012

Blog Vomit...

So I have been way more busy than ...

a) I would like to be
2. Is humanly possible
* Should be expected of anyone. 


Because of this I am typing at 2am...waiting for a cake to finish baking while the smell of sloppy joes cooking lingers in from the kitchen (thanks, babe). Exhausted which is why this post will probably make no sense.

Consider yourself warned.

;)

On Saturday we got to surprise Amber for her 30th birthday!! Her sweet husband, Julian, had been planning this for a long time and the look on her face was PRICELESS!!!



Poor Jillian was not so excited about the surprise. 


Julian did a fantastic job inviting some of the most special people in Amber's life. Her family drove in from ElPaso, her in-laws flew in, her besties from San Antonio made it, and so many others. I think my favorite part of the day was watching her reaction to everyone that she was not expecting to see. Such a fun afternoon!

And these three...every party is fun when cuties like this are there! 


I am so glad that we could be part of your big celebration, friend! 
(and if you are wondering how it's possible to take picture of yourself this well....years of practice, people. YEARS.of.Practice. {and chin out})


On Sunday the boys worked on the tree house and us girls crafted, told secrets and talked about boys. 


It is coming together so well!


Just "the details" are left and I am so excited!


Check out Emmy's angry face.


And this is her telling me to "go away, Mommmy". I don't remember what I was doing, but she didn't like it. So I of course took a picture.


Landry, however, was perfectly content with me snapping some photos. 


And you have now read the most random blog post of all time. 

But I do feel better getting it done. 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment