9.13.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Two weekends ago Jeremy (aka Uncle Pete), Ryan and Radley were working on the tree house and I was inside with the girls. I looked up and saw that Radley was on top of the tree house on top of a 6ft ladder so I obviously went outside.... to take a picture.

I came back inside and heard Emersyn talking to someone.

Me: Emmy - who are you talking to?
Emmy: Gigi.
::thinking how cute she is during "pretend play"::
Emmy: Hiii, Gigi!
Gigi: Hi, Emmy!!
Me: What?!? Mom?
Gigi: Hi, Kate.
::look at phone and see that my child is on FACE TIME::
Me: Mom, did you call?
Gigi: No... Emmy called me and said she wanted to see me.
::slightly confused, mildly proud, and very frightened that my 2 year old figured out how to call Gigi::
Emmy: Whatca dooin' Gigi?

Oh lord. If this is 2, then I don't know if I can take 13. Let the phone rules begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment