7.06.2013

InstaKings...

A couple of weeks ago Ryan headed to North Carolina for an annual guys golf trip. That meant that I got to spend some extra late night snuggle time with these two cuties! Don't let their size fool you - they are complete bed hogs, so they both got the boot!


Aren't they pretty precious when they are asleep?


Overnight this one became 12. 
When did my BABY start playing "babies"??!?!? 
#makeitstop
#seriously


Radley LOVES puzzles. I looked up and he had done all of these alone. (Now if only his middle sister would get the memo of playing quietly without pulling out every.single.dress-up item.)



And then soccer camp began...


Just hanging with my friend, Melanie. We send our kids to the same soccer camp, no big deal. 
(If you don't read her blog, click the link to the right. Immediately.)


We decided that since he had soccer camps in the morning, there was no real reason for him to go back to school, so I got to spend a week hanging out with this kid. HAPPY DAY!!!


He may get this from me.
;)


He even decided to go back...


and again! This is the day that he declared, "Mom, soccer players don't match. I'm wearing the yellow shorts." 


I may have gone overboard with the soccer pics.


Emmy is pretty much a doll these days. She LOVES being the mommy and playing teacher. (Or really, just bossing everyone around.) She is a great helper and loves folding clothes. I had thrown some towels on the couch on the walked in the other room and when I came back, she had folded the wash cloths. She's a keeper.


On Thursday Radley got to play hookie from camp because he class was taking a field trip to the Waco Zoo. Cindy and I tagged along and had so much fun with these big kids!


We convinced them to ride home with us and stopped for some surprises along the way.


We ended up eating dinner with the HMMs... always fun playing with other people's toys!!



On Friday, I got back in the car and drove to Waco to grab this girl before we headed to Dallas for "The Package" tour!


Be jealous. Be VERY very jealous!


We.had.a BLAST!!!



And I think we could all totally pass for people in our 20s. 
Right?


We stayed with my friend, Amy who actually married one of my friends from college (small town, small world). I sent a Adam a text message letting him know that we would like eggs benedict for breakfast, complete kidding of course, and, well...


Top 5 breakfasts of my life! Thanks for being such great hosts Amy and Adam!!

And that's us in an instant!



No comments:

Post a Comment