7.17.2013

Emersyn at 3!...

We took pictures of Emersyn in May for her third birthday and (no surprise) I LOVE them. 

Love love LOVE them. 

And Emmy. 

And Sarah. 

It may not surprise you, but my kids kinda like to have their picture taken. They fight over Sarah and want all of her glorious treasure and candy to themselves. As we were heading out for this shoot, Emmy looked ever-so-sweetly at Radley and said, "Bye Radley!!! I going to take pictures with Sarah now. All.By.Myself." We about died. 

The forecast had called for clouds that day so SG thought we should start a little early, but lo and behold it was gorgeously sunny, so we took a little detour and snapped a few pics under the entrance to Pebble Creek's Clubhouse so the sun could set a bit more.  


I'd call the detour a success!


Such a difference from last year!


Once the sun set a little, we found a lovely little area in the woods (ha!) to showcase our Texas girl.


Emmy is obsessed with these boots, that are a hand-me-down from the Munsons. I thank Cindy regularly for these because she would wear them every day if I would let her!


Isn't this dress fantastic? I would tell you where I got it, but it's my secret shopping location. :)



See that butterfly clip? It was my Mom's. 
(We save things around here). 


She kept stopping the shoot to go pic more and more flowers. 




Eventually she had a nice little bouquet. 


I really wanted a picture (or 50) that captured everything about Emersyn. And for her - it's her hair. Holy guacamole is she particular about her hair. She wants it a certain way and in a certain spot. I really wanted a pic that captured all of the giant personality that is hidden inside that tiny little body! 

Mission Accomplished.


Then we headed to one of the gardens hidden around campus. Purple meant that this girl was in heaven.



Our little Miss Sunshine...





She's scary, huh?


And silly, too!


I think she may love gum the most. 
:)


And then, the diva appeared. 

I wanted to take a few shots in her bathing suit since she had the Pedis by the Pool birthday party. 

And....


I have never been so happy with the last minute random "Oh my gosh that hat is cute" purchase at HobLob.


Add in the $5 glitter glasses...



and a dynamite personality and you have Estelle Emersyn King!


We love you, sweet Emmy! So much joy, love, spunk and pizazz in the tiny little frame! 

A bushel and a peck, sweet girl!


1 comment: