5.31.2014

InstaKings...


Know how crazy we are??

We sometimes stay up late on WEEK nights. Ryan proclaimed it "summer" which meant that things slow down and we can get off schedule. I was totally chill about it. #liar At this point the food was still on the grill and baths were far away. #ryanwasclearlyincharge

But those sweet smiles and giggles make up for it!


This girls hair.


We had so much fun the last two weeks of school celebrating him. CHE sure knows how to end a year!


You may recall the circus... you may also want to tell your school to immediately start this tradition.


This is Stephanie. She is one of my DZ sisters and Radley's godmother. She got married and we had the best time celebrating her!


I decided to wear my own wedding shoes on her wedding day.
#supercute
#superuncomfortable


She was breathtaking and their ceremony was perfect.


And it's always fun going to a wedding with the one you said "I do" too. I love listening to the vows again and using it as a reminder to myself of what I pledged. Marriage isn't always easy, but it is always worth it!


So happy for you, Stephanie!


The next day we headed to Waco for a crawfish boil at Charis' house and this one...


and this one.... wanted to take home sweet June Carter.

(Luckily there was also a Johnny and we couldn't separate them!)


Kinder Awards!


My girls have great hair but sadly they have a Momma that is only an expert at pony tails. Maybe once they learn to sit still, I can actually try a braid that isn't a mess!


We had a rainy week which made puddle jumping a perfect afternoon activity!


#tbt to the time we had the behind the scenes tour to Wrigley Field! It was amazing!


One more celebration at the Kindergarten Picnic and this crew is ready for the First Grade!!


And what better way to end kindergarten than by losing your first tooth!! He was practicing his tackling skills when the dummy took him out! ;)


I was pretty pumped about the end of year gifts for his teacher. Hand written notes from Radley with personalized stationery for his teachers. 


A little less tan, shorter hair, one less tooth, a few inches grown, a whole lot smarter and countless memories made. Kindergarten ROCKED!


We are bed makers around here and this petite princess is getting good at doing it all by herself!


This weekend we were invited to be guests at one of the sweetest, most precious weddings I have ever attended. Leah and Aaron got married at Thistle Springs Ranch in Cleburne, TX and it was right out of a Pinterest page. So many sweet and fun details that I loved!


I loved their sweet personal vows to each other, the stories from their pastor, the music, the setting, the LOVE. Such a fun weekend!


I am so lucky to be able to work with some of the brightest young adults around and even more honored when a special few invite me into their lives for the long haul. What a great mini-reunion with this crew!



Love you, sweet Leah!


And that's us in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment