5.30.2014

Kindergarten Rocked...

It's hard to believe that these kids are finished with their first year of school. I feel like just yesterday they were toddling about in "Bumblebees" just learning how to talk, recognize numbers and colors, and write their name. And they kind of had to do that all over again with the dual language program. What a joy it is to see them all grow and change and recognize their unique talents and gifts all while growing their friendships. 


I was so nervous about this year - I knew that Radley would LOVE school. I knew that he would have lots of great days and a few not-so-great days. I knew he would enjoy learning new things and telling us all about his newfound discoveries. I knew he would make new friends and love hanging out with his old ones. All of my silly nerves became 1000 of his successes and I wasn't surprised a bit.




I am so thankful for his teachers, aides, and administrators for contributing to his great first year of school. 


And I'm especially thankful for our village that we do life with each and every day...celebrating each success together with this amazing group of kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment