5.11.2014

Introducing Graham...

I'm not sure if you ever click on the bloggers listed in my blog role, but you totally should. And you should start by clicking on the Darling Dudleys which is run by my sweet friend, Katelin. She is a brand spanking new DARLING momma and I am so thrilled for her and Ryan and mostly sweet baby Graham because he just has the sweetest parents!

How do I know all this? Well, easy. Ryan and Katelin were two of my students. They met, fell in love and the rest is history. (I called it by the way). AND, Katelin is also known as KK around here. We've talked about her before. 

And, if that isn't enough.... THEY drove all the way to College Station just TWELVE days old. 12. As in the 12th Man. As in the magic number of Aggieland. But I digress. We got to meet and hold and love on a sweet precious baby!


Seriously. How adorable is he?


The kids loved him - Radley was excited to have another boy around.


And Landry was the CUTEST. She kept scolding Radley and Emmy for being loud. 

"SHHHHH. KY-ET. Baby seeeping!"


And for one tiny second, I thought, "Really, what's one more?!"

(And then I remembered that we are done with diapers for the first time six years).


We loved having KK and Ryan around - can't believe that Radley was only 18 months old the first time she babysat him and now he's reading to her. And my heart just swells with knowing what a great impact they have had on our family.


And so, Darling Dudley's... I promise to do the same for G-man and all the Darling D's that follow. We will pray for him and love him and guide him and protect him like he was one of our own. Always!


No comments:

Post a Comment