5.06.2014

InstaKings...

I'm not even going to try to explain the delay. I am just going to inundate the blog with a whole lot of Insta...


My parents brought my old Barbie Dream House to Emmy on Easter weekend. She was ecstatic and immediately placed every doll she owns into the mansion for a nap.


After the boys got back from a round of golf, the girls ran out and got our toes Easter ready.
(Can we just discuss how in the world pedicures equate to golf? As in "go get a pedicure" after they have finished a round of golf. Like 18 holes is the same as 30 minutes?)


I love how Gigi tries to act like she is just going to lay down for "a minute" next to the kids. 


It's all fun and games until someone rolls her ankle smashing cascarones on her six-year-old's head. 

#oops
#ouch
#itreallyhurt


"THANK YOU EASTER BUNNY!"


The Easter Bunny can keep his candy and sugar, because we basically have all the sweet we can handle!


And thanks to Radley and Ryan... we may get a little savory to add to it.
:) 
(As an update, we have kept everything alive for three weeks now!)


Too much?


I love when life comes full circle. I have watched MSC Hospitality organize the Kindergarten Book Tour for years, and now Radley's class got to benefit from the hard work of these Aggie volunteers and he was so excited!


Some days you just have to build a fort in the living room, eat junk food and watch silly movies. This particular day Radley wanted to build the "best fort EVER" and I think this was his best one yet. (That didn't involve Miss Shanon or duct tape).


My students never cease to amaze me with their hard work, desire to serve, willingness to give, creativity, loyalty and dedication. I seriously get to work with the cream of the crop, the best of the best, the young adults that I pray my children emulate. And if that isn't enough of a job perk... they also lift me up with such undeserved kind words and gifts that the tears can't be stopped. I am going to miss this crew!


He still falls asleep every day after school. And I love it! Means he's still little, right??


We started our Free Fun Fridays with the Munsons a few weeks ago and went to a park that we pass on our way home from Rad's school. We had a ton of fun enjoying the lazy days of spring and wouldn't you know that at one point, they were each with their buddy. 


Our first crop from the garden.


My good friends at Dr. Smith's were vendors at another event in New York and I had the privilege of joining them. 


I did also find the time to rock along with Rock of Ages. Seriously.

BEST.SHOW.EVER.



And they bring beer to you, too.

If you are within a 10 hour radius of 42nd Street, then GO SEE THIS SHOW.

So fun.
So silly.
So rock.
So 80s.
SO AMAZING!


And then there's this. The best marketing scheme in a while. And I totally bought it because, clearly.


We stayed in Chelsea and I loved walking around and discovering a part of the city that I hadn't explored yet.  And I will also never eat another bagel sandwich unless it's from Murray's on 8th because oh my lord the tasty tastiness in my mouth.


And of course, there is this. Can someone please make this appear in my backyard?


Traci and I had a great time talking to moms and dads to be about the wonder that is Dr. Smiths. What a great honor it is to be an ambassador for this brand and how much fun I get to have doing it!


And that's us in an instant!









No comments:

Post a Comment