5.07.2014

Wayback Wednesday: Edition Easter


Are you tired of hearing that I'm playing catch up, because I'm tired of typing it.
:)


Our Easter afternoon was awesome. Amber did a fabulous post about Easter should be our favorite holiday and I would have to agree. Perfect weather. No gifts. Time with family. 


And sometimes there are tasty beverages. 

I distinctly remember my PaPaw giving me tastes of his beer at family bbqs. And cousins. And aunts. And uncles. Just a tiny little sip for us tiny little people but I felt so grown up. 


And probably had this same mischievous grin.

]]

We just had a slow and easy Sunday afternoon.


Enjoying the soft breeze of spring and the simplicity of the weekend.


We hid some eggs again. And again. And again.



And again.



And went through all SIX dozen of the cascarones Gigi and Pops brought us.


Egg shells,


confetti...


and happiness.



:)




No comments:

Post a Comment