1.24.2015

Friday Favorites...

Maybe one Friday I will do this post on time. My first attempt ended with this, so I'd say this is a step in the right direction, eh? 

So, here are some of my favorite's right now. 

To wear...

I bought Ryan a gray cardigan for Christmas last year (2013) and love when he wears it, but, I must confess... I have kind of taken over ownership. It's seriously the softest, coziest, warmest thing and I love it. I can't find the exact cardigan anymore but they have a similar one here  (And yes, its JCP... where else would I shop?)  



I mean. I love it. It's the perfect layering piece as seen below. 



And if y'all don't keep up with Shay, please know she is the layering queen. 

To decorate

This new light fixture we purchased. I am deliberate by only saying purchased. It will be at least another 6 months before we actually hang it. 

To pamper...

This OPI nail color. I have always been a bit traditional with the pink or red tones, but I went crazy y'all and tried this one in the fall and much like Ryan's cardigan, I never want to take it off. And the name... I die. "I sao Paulo over there." Love. 

(Except I just peeled off the shellac from every nail because one started chipping and I secretly love peeling off the polish. Much like a first grader that peels off glue from his hand.)


To watch...

I am so sad that one of my favorite shows EVER is coming to an end. I adore the Braverman family. All of their crazy. All of their mad. Especially all of their love. This show is so full of real goodness and I am so sad that they are saying goodbye. (Although, my loss of tears should decrease immensely). 


So, to make up for this loss... I added this little gem to our line-up. WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG? Y'all. Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose. 

Boom. 




To remember...

My bestie shared this blog post with me this week. Parenting is hard y'all and sometimes what we love most about our kids can also be the thing that causes us frustration. This was a great reminder to cultivate those traits and watch them bloom.



That was a lot more favorites than I intended. Thanks for stopping by!




Linking up with Andrea, Erica, and Narci


3 comments:

  1. You are so not gonna believe this but that is the OPI color I have on my nails right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! When I read this I thought - man, that looks just like the color on Shelly's nails!

      Delete
  2. A. I am wearing that nail color right now.
    B. I cant even handle the parenthood finale emotions... AND IT HASNT EVEN HAPPENED YET.
    C. Friday Night Lights=Heart Eyes Emoji x 29759823

    Unrelated Note: I've made a decision to come to the reunion even if im the only old school fish because I need a little root reminder and I want to hug your neck!

    ReplyDelete