1.06.2015

InstaKings...

My dates are all catty wampuss, so I am doing this on a Tuesday instead of a Friday. :)

Happy New Year from the Kings! We started our celebration off with pancakes, bacon, chocolate milk and party hats. It was perfect. Earlier in the day I pulled out decorations we have from various parties and the kids and I strung streamers, hung stars and made a mess. Their idea of heaven. 


We lounged around in pjs, gorged on food, watched movies, played games (Emmy was not impressed with Twister) and rung in the New Year. 



Well, this girl and I rung in the New Year. Emmy put herself to bed at 10pm, Rad fell asleep on the couch and Ryan snored through it all. 


The next day I dropped Radley off at a friends house for a sleep over. While the boys were away, the girls decided to eat cookies and shop. Cookies are the only decent thing at the Post Oak Mall. 



And while we were shopping, Radley was being manly. Y'all - he looks so old to me here. And I have to admit him in those boots, with that little beanie on... adorable. 


So he finished all of these pretty quick. Now what?



And, as I read Melanie's post yesterday I died laughing. This is Lillian Landry King to a T. And I love it. If you don't read Melanie everyday you should!


And that's us in a QUICK instant!
#redundant

1 comment:

  1. "Cookies are the only decent thing at the Post Oak Mall"...hahaha...isn't that the darn truth! I keep thinking someday we may get real shopping here...thank goodness for the internet and free shipping! And Radley....he does look so grown up in that picture!

    ReplyDelete