1.27.2015

InstaKings...


Emmy is really into taking pictures on my phone... 


and making silly faces... 


and being cute... 


and I like it. 


Just some hippies heading to a birthday party!


Several years ago, the Munsons and Kings went bowling on MLK since schools were closed and there is nothing else to do in town. And since this is Aggieland, a tradition was born and we've been doing it ever since. The date was planned, the identical clothing choices was not. 

#bestieproblems


Ryan and I had the best time on our first of our year of dates!


So I told y'all about my love of Tammy Taylor. I was doing some major channeling of her in the hair department this week... and may need to buy more hairspray.

#Texasforever


These two are too cute for their own good. 


"Mom, can I stay up and read a little longer?"

What, yes. Yes you can especially when you are snuggled up all next to me. He read 4 books in 2 days and I couldn't be more thrilled for a new reading buddy!


I made a resolution to offer more help to my friends this year. Living away from family and not having tons of free help on standby can be hard. Cindy loved the idea and decided her and Josh were in to reciprocate, so we decided that we would host 6 nights of free babysitting each! The Munsons took January because Ryan and I already plans. The kids were thrilled, and sometimes y'all... 6 is easier than 3. 

The littles...


The middles...


The Star Wars groupies. 


They clearly had fun... but I am wondering when Rad will decide that a 5:1 ration isn't all it's cracked up to be!


He loves "go to work with Mom" days. 


On Sunday we got to have Mills over for her birthday night and we decided to paint treasure boxes. Y'all. I have never spent a better $.99 in my life. This was a BIG hit. Invest in this activity - all the planning of treasure keeping was too cute to hear.


And of course, no Sunday would be complete without some sweetness. 


That's us in an Instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment