2.08.2011

Babies everywhere...

 Please meet Cooper Scott Kent... 


Cooper is the newest addition to the Kent's! He was born on January 28 to my best-friend, Jenni, her husband, Bryan, and big sister, Karli. I almost missed the blessed occasion when we got knocked out with the flu, but I made it (because I would NOT have missed it for the world!). He is just so tiny and precious and I love him so much already!

Cooper and Emmy plan to get married in 2040 once she has earned her masters and PhD and he has an established career in the MLB. :) 

I am so so blessed and thrilled to share this season of life with Jenni. We have seen and done it all together and it would not be the same without her! I love you, Jenni! And I am so glad that Cooper is here!
 

Another friend of mine, Amber, had a little girl last Thursday!

 


Jillian Annalise Acosta arrived on Thursday, February 3. I had the honor of being there for her delivery to take pictures and help capture that moment for Julian and Amber. You can read about Jillian's arrival here. I clearly have been in the delivery room for my precious kiddos and both were wonderful moments, but to witness it through the eyes of another was amazing! Thanks for allowing me to share that sacred moment with you, Amber and Julian! I am so glad that baby Jilly is finally here! 

ps. I apologize for my scrappy appearance in these pics... clearly looking rough! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment