6.19.2011

Picture Post...

Ryan left on Thursday for a much needed "man trip". He has had this planned since Novemberish I think; 4 days in North Carolina playing golf at Pinehurst (which I guess is a big deal). Most of me was so happy that he got to do this with his friends, a little of me was jealous, and a tad was tired just thinking of four days of "single parenthood". 

But being the good husband he is, he arranged for KK to come spend a few days with us to help out! I love him (and her!) He knows how much I hate sleeping in a house by myself and it was nice to have some adult conversation and extra hands on deck! :)

I won't give a play by play, rather a picture recap...


Thursday night we took a trip to the park and met this little fella along the way... He let me get SOOOO close (my camera is not zoomed in). 


Can you believe how big this kid is getting?



And this squirt? She is handful! This is her climbing UP the slide (which is usually a big NO NO) but I wanted to see if she could do it... 


And she did. 


Did you know he was 3? ;)


Friday evening we went to the pool for dinner and swim. This was on the way out... Emmy is EXHAUSTED! 


Her face cracks me up in these pics...

It's like, "Really? Put that camera down woman."


Saturday was full of our favorites, Target, Hobby Lobby, Ritz Pics, and play time. Emmy got this fun lady bug from her NaNa and she loves pushing it all over the house.


Then it was back to the pool on Saturday night. We had to go to the big pool because our usual was "contaminated" (ie. Someone pooped in it) earlier that day. These three didn't mind and Kayla and Radley got to work on real swimming!


The pirate face continues... 


Sweet girl... 


Those lashes... 


Emmy wouldn't smile for the camera... she was too busy eating :)


Today was so much fun...you'll just have to believe me. I forgot to charge the camera :(

It included:
Playing in PJs
Chicken Tenders at Whataburger
Sonic Milkshakes
Waiting at the pool (but not getting end -- this was no so fun)
Naps :)
Mommy laying in the sun with her People Magazine (best thing ever)
Visits from Claire and Nick (Miss y'all!)
Backyard water play
Hot dogs for dinner 
Baths
More playing
Uncle Pete
Bedtime

We did miss Daddy on Father's Day though! He should be home soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment