6.20.2011

A quick fix...

Amid all the chaos that has been our life over the past 8 months our fridge broke. And we were not happy. It was like the little straw that almost sent me over the edge. I do NOT like having to spend money on things that I have not anticipated. Even worse, Ryan and I had to give up our "dream" mattress to replace a free fridge. 

ugh. 

BUT... I will say that this little gem is AWESOME! If you are in the market for a fridge, go with the french doors. WE LOVE HER!



Well, most of her. I am my mother's daughter and have this need to display pictures, notes, quotes, drawings, etc... on my fridge. I swear if you looked at Mom's fridge long enough it would tell you a story. However, this beauty is stainless steel so we can not have magnets. 

The pro is that all that clutter will not be an issue. The con is that my kids love magnets. 

What's a girl to do?

CHEAP fix. Sheet metal! 




You can't even notice it when you walk in the kitchen. 


But the kids have a space that is all their own! 


This may be a new obsession? Wonder how chalkboard paint would work on it? 

;)

1 comment:

  1. This new lay out is fantastic!!! I totally LOVE it! Geez, it was cute before but this looks so pro! Love the sheet metal idea too. My mind is scheming already! Wish you lived closer so we could be crafty buds.

    ReplyDelete