10.07.2011

Introducing MAK...

We finally settled on a nickname for this baby... 

Mini Amazing King... 
Baby Mak. 

Whew, I was getting really stressed about what we were going to call the baby. 

I kept a "Belly Book" with my pregnancies for Radley and Emersyn and also have one started for Mak. I highly recommend this journal, it's quick, easy and funny! A very real look into pregnancy with some of the fluff and all of the humor!  However, inquiring minds want to know how I'm feeling, what I look like, etc... so I will share a little here as well.

I won't start a weekly update until probably week 25 or so because I just don't think things change that much, but we will see. Until then I'll do a few pics at a time.

This is me week 10, 14, 15, and 16 (clockwise from top left). 
 

I feel... 
Normal. I'm pretty lucky that I have pretty easy pregnancies. I will say that Mak has given me the most headaches. With Radley I never had headaches which was awesome because I get chronic headaches anyway. With Emmy, I got a few, but with Mak, I've had 2 a week. Is that an indicator for the next 18 years? I hope not! ;)

I look...
Normal? Ha! I've actually lost 3 pounds which is fine according to Dr. Dawson, but I think the bump is definitely starting to appear which I don't mind at all. I think it's annoying insulting crazy funny that  people have such an opinion on when a woman is or is not supposed to "show". I never know if I should apologize for growing life or just smile. On one of my hormonal days I would like to respond with, "well, at least I know my stomach will return to normal, you will always insert sarcastic comment here...". But, my momma always taught me that if I don't have something nice to say...

I am wearing mostly regular clothes with a few maternity pants. But not gonna lie... I LOVE MATERNITY CLOTHES. I would wear them all the time if it was socially acceptable. I mean, no buttons or zippers? Bathroom breaks are a breeze. You are comfortable all day long!! I embrace the bump... I'm growing life, not trying to win the "skinny jeans" award. This is more than likely the last time I will be pregnant... girl gotta take advantage of it!

I ordered a pair of preggo jeggings... I will keep you posted.

Kids are... 
Radley wants to name the baby "Rosemary". I have no idea where he got that from but he insists that when the baby is out of my tummy the name will be Rosemary. Regardless of gender.

Emmy is loving baby dolls right now, so that's good. We will probably start getting some books and just saying baby a lot to her and point to my tummy.

Ryan is... 
Calm. I think he is prepping himself for my stages: nesting, nursing, and nocturnal. :)

I think that's all the fun stuff for now!

More "How she does it" posts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment