10.27.2011

We're half way there...

 Me and Mak at 20 weeks... 



 I feel... great! My headaches are no longer bothering me (knock on wood) and for the most part I still feel normal. I hope my energy levels continue to rise because the half way point is usually my freak out "I have so much to do before this baby arrives and I only have half the time left" moment. And let's not even get started on that other list of things. Emmy's baby book is still "in progress." Anyone want to watch my kids/husband/animals for 3 days so I can get it all done? :)

I look... Well, I guess that depends on who you ask. ;) I feel like I look ok - obviously a bump, but not whale status yet. However, "the public" has other feelings of my size... I know it shouldn't surprise me at this point, but people are just dumb in their remarks. It makes me a little angry because I feel the need to be self-conscious of my size. Really? That's ridiculous, Katy. But, well... it's true. And aren't we supposed to band together as women and support each other? We are a cruel gender... but that is a whole different post. :)

I did get my hair dyed this week and I haven't quite adjusted to the color. Thoughts?

I'm craving... Surprisingly - somewhat healthy stuff. I could eat cereal, soup, and salad for any meal. McAlister's Deli has been my "go to" place lately and I do splurge on their sweet teas. Yummy!

Ryan is... a husband? :) You know, trying to be interested, but isn't all that concerned about room color, furniture arrangement, etc... He has given his opinion on a few names and is supportive during all my freak out moments.

Kids are... adorable!

Radley is talking more and more about his new baby, Rosemary. Yes... he has named this child Rosemary. Regardless of gender. I have no idea where he even got that from. But it's cute!

Emmy is loving her baby dolls these days...everything is "baby". Today she did push on my stomach and look at me like, "Yo, mom...what is THAT?!"

Mak is... Fluttering around in there. I do feel movements which surprises me because I hardly ever felt Emersyn move. I think Radley's first big kick was around week 22 or so... we will see!

We are... chatting about names. First names for each gender will follow suit and be family names and Mak will go by his/her middle name. This go round is pretty hard. Room decor will hopefully be solidified this weekend... I'm becoming slightly obsessed with "pinning" nursery ideas and stalking vendors on Etsy. The madness has to stop and the only way to do that is just buy something.


My 3 pumpkins
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment