6.21.2013

InstaKings...

Well, hello! Another week means another update via my phone. Here goes...

On Monday I got TONS to work done on projects around the house. I finished a little Pinterest project I've been working on (full post later) and also checked this off my list (also Pinterest inspired). This is my absolute newest favorite part of the house. It is by no means perfect, the numbers are clearly crooked, and it's not as fancy as some of those we that have been pinned a thousand times, but... it is like a little time capsule, something to document our lives that I just love! 


That afternoon I surprised the kids early at school to take them to the library - just checking off items on that bucket list!


He also got to check off getting his first library card off that bucket list, too!

Sidenote: how stinking adorable is he? Gah!


Funny story.

I've been trying to get in shape this summer so the other day I got my bike out and took her for an inaugural spin. There is a park nearby so I decided to ride my bike there and then run one of the shorter trails. 

Well.

The drive to this park is easy because obviously the physical prowess needed to push a peddle down is that of my one year old. A bike ride was a little different. There are things like hills, and wind, and breathing that are required. 

But.

I made it all the way there. And then decided it was in my best interest to just look at the map of the trails before heading back home.

One day at a time, right?



Pops and Gigi keep insisting on buying articles of clothing that are purple and gold for the kids. It's a good thing they are so adorable. 




Late night stop at the best beauty shop in town. Just a little off the bottom and a braid in the back.

:)


And that's us in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment