1.28.2014

If you mustache...

Cooper turns THREE today so me and the kiddos headed north to celebrate this special occasion! 
(Ryan stayed home to do some house work/never ending projects).


His party was at the Mayborn Museum at Baylor which is seriously such an amazing facility. And I am not a huge fan of the green and gold, but even I must admit that they did this museum right. It is huge and interactive and clean and fun. Seriously, if you are in the are you should visit...totally worth a short drive, too!


They have two stories and TONS of rooms and attractions for the kids to play with. Karli-bug really loves the "town" and of course her favorite part is the cozy coupe selection. How she still fits into these things is beyond me, but I may just have to buy her one for her birthday in May.


Rad was pretty obsessed with the reptile room and Cotton was nice enough to ask the 1389 questions he had about the snakes and lizards.


And I could hardly keep up with Emmy...


sweet girl wasn't heavy enough to get any sound out of this piano.


Landry tried to crawl into the water table.



Radley and Kenly made giant bubbles.


And I planned a photo shoot in the tea party room. 
(Sarah, how far do you travel?)


I couldn't keep up with the birthday boy (and maybe nearly lost one of my kids at some point), but I was able to make sure that not one thing went on their heads from any of the dress up stations.


I think the rosy cheeks are a pretty good sign of how much fun the birthday boy was having.


Soon it was time to cap off the celebration with some delightful cupcakes and gift opening.



And, if you really mustache, we had a great time!

Happy birthday, Cooper!











No comments:

Post a Comment