1.16.2014

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I promise we will get over the bug situation soon. I won't fill this blog up about insect speak. But for now, it's funny and the kids have had some funny one liners...

Emmy:
After a day of treatments and hair checking Emmy was off to bed, "Mommy?" "We don't got bugs anymore, right?"

Because she insists on being a good mommy... "Come here, Landry. Let me check your hair."

"Don't forget to rinse the brush!"

When she discovered her quarantined princess dresses in my closet, "Oh Mommy!!! There's my dresses!!! You going to wear them to work?"

Radley:
After a day of treatments, bug discussions and telling him how they got lice... "Soooo, I got lice from someone else and they got it from someone else and they got it from someone else.... but how did the FIRST person ever get lice?" (Inquiring minds want to know...)

We are bringing the girls' nap mats home every day as a precaution/preventive measure. Radley ran back in to grab them on Monday and Emmy's teachers looked kind of confused. Radley explained, "It's ok... I'm just grabbing her nap mat," whispering now, "you know, because of the lice?" The look on her uninformed face was priceless...she apparently didn't get the notification from the morning teachers.

Upon seeing every blanket, pillow, stuffed animal, cushion, doll, or other plush item in our bedroom... "OOOooohhh... that's where all our stuff went."

Landry:
Upon anytime I try to touch or examine her hair, "No, mine. No! No! No! Mine!"

Don't worry Landry, you can keep the bugs.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment