6.26.2014

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I am in love with my Italian heritage. I used to really want to be the leader of my own little mafia ring. But last year I realized that I should grow up and move on. It seems; however, that I have passed that little gene onto my kids.

Everyone knows that a good crime rings needs several types to be successful...

1. The funny guy, Radley "the Shark" King

"Mom, did they have this cartoon when you were a kid?"
"Nope, buddy."
"Oh, yeah... because it's in color."

2. The brut, Landry "Knuckles" King

Ryan was making Landry breakfast one morning and she got mad at something that he did (or didn't do) got up on her knees, kicked one foot out and said, "Kick, Daddy!"

He came to his senses and gave her the Fruit Loops.

3. The salesman, Emmy "Shorty" King

"Hey, Mommy. Want some grass? I got some for ya."

Look for the King Kiddo special on A&E this fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment