10.17.2014

InstaKings...


I may have mentioned how much I loved Boston, but you know what Boston now loves…

Dr. Smith's! Yep - we got to talk to 100s (and 100s) of new parents about this product and you know what they loved the most??? The SPRAY! Y'all. If you have a newborn or a baby in diapers and you haven't tried the spray - well, you need to.


Stay strong Boston, airport. Stay strong.

#thingsyoudontseeanymore


I am a little slow to the Warby Parker train and in case you are too, well, click here find out more. Super cool glasses. Super AWESOME prices. Super mission. Just super all around. I got my 5 frames to try on at home while I was in Boston (not super) but when I called, a person (like a REAL live human being) picked up on the second ring and told me I could keep them longer. 

SUPER.

Guess which ones I picked? 
(with the help of my instaFriends). 


Radley's got the greatest fans in soccer - his sweet sisters "braved" the rain to cheer him on.


And they came out with a major win!


"A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~ Charlie Chaplin

There aren't many wasted days with these six!


I looked up at her in church and decided that her next stop must be a Willie concert. Our very own Emmy the Gypsy. (I am 100% jealous of her ability to pull this off).


Our trend of Sunday sweetness continued with pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. These things are so stinking good - seriously my favorite cookie ever.


So I decided to run the ramps at a parking garage on campus and it was every bit as miserable as it sounds - but in the best way. And, when this is your view from the top, you really can't complain.


In case you hadn't heard… the Momma's are back!



And in case you hadn't heard… we sometimes think alike. My phone beeped on Friday morning and read:

"Heard we were dressed alike today." with the picture of Cindy in the same tunic I was wearing. The teachers at the little girls' school thought it was funny. We thought it was awesome!


You know what else is awesome? 

Getting flowers at work from one of your favorite people to work with ever.

Yep - awesome!



And that's us in an instant!



No comments:

Post a Comment