10.31.2014

On parade...

This morning as CHE's annual Book Character Parade - one of my favorite traditions at Rad's school. I love all the creativity that goes into some of the costume selections and I extra love how much the teachers get into the event. I vote that this becomes a monthly program. 

Landry and Gigi got to come along for the ride again (Emmy was having a fashion show at her school and didn't want to miss it). (Priorities). 

They were all very happy to be able to wear costumes to school - a "best day ever" kind of excitement.


The parade began and we saw everything from Wimpy Kids to Mine Craft kids to cartoon kids. Eventually first grade came around and then we saw my favorite kids.


Especially this kid. He was dressed as Jack from the Magic Treehouse books and if I do say so myself, was the cutest kid there. :) I mean that smile. 


All of his friends were adorable in their costumes.

Kayla the horse rider...


Bethany as Queen Elsa...


Braxton the Minion...


Brooklyn as Queen Elsa…
(yeah, lots and lots of those)


Carlos the race car driver...


Sage, the Queen...


Ninjago...


and finally Mrs. Kammerer, the straw house from the 3 pigs. 

:)


We had a fun morning and I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment