7.12.2017

Royally Waiting...

Goodness, how is it already Wednesday?!? Shelly, Holly and I are glad that you are joining us for another week of sharing what's going on in your world. I feel like this summer season is FLYING by y'all...we are trying to keep our days as simple as we can ... lots of swimming followed by lots of reading. Radley (re)read book 5 from Harry Potter in 3 days - 870 pages.

I just finished The Nest... 



From Amazon: This is a story about the power of family, the possibilities of friendship, the ways we depend upon one another and the ways we let one another down. In this tender, entertaining, and deftly written debut, Sweeney brings a remarkable cast of characters to life to illuminate what money does to relationships, what happens to our ambitions over the course of time, and the fraught yet unbreakable ties we share with those we love.

My thoughts: Easy read, good story, okay ending. (I mean... I need good endings and this one had me all "WHAT THE WHAT?!" which some people love .... me? Notsomuch).

After Shelly's amazing review, I picked up November 9 at the library... I'm three chapters in and LOVING it.



And y'all... I can't WAIT to read the next book on my list...


After having read Melanie's first three books and quickly becoming besties with her and Gulley, I was thrilled when she announced she was writing three more books. This first one sounds like something my heart and soul will both adore. And if I wasn't already excited enough, I got this little diddy in my inbox today...




I promise to keep you in the loop of all the details and goodies and fun surrounding the launch of this sure to be amazing book! You can start by ordering your copy here!

So tell me - what are you waiting on?

Get Social with Holly!
    
Get Social with Katy!
    
Get Social with Shelly!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment