10.24.2017

Field trippin'...

There are certain rights of passage that all kids experience. 

First tooth. 
First steps.
First injury.
(see first steps)
First sleep over. 
First day of school. 

Which leads to...

FIRST FIELD TRIPS!


Landry's Pre-K took field trips last year but she was super excited about another first... the SCHOOL BUS! Y'all - she could not wait to get on that bus. She didn't even care that the field trip was to the pumpkin patch we had visited three days earlier - she was READY for fun! 



I don't think you'll ever hear more giggles than when you are around three kindergarten classes. If Monster's, Inc. was a real thing and they needed laughter to supply their world with energy... a kindergarten field trip would do the trick!


Every other second was "Momma...take a PICTURE!"


"Look...we have pumpkins!"

TAKE A PICTURE!


I'm playing tic tac toe...

TAKE A PICTURE!


I'm on a swing...

TAKE A PICTURE


So, finally I asked her to take a picture with me!

This growing up phase is such a strange in between. On one hand, goodness... I miss my baby. I hold on to her littleness so much harder than I did with the other two. I'm not ready for her to be big just yet but I also love all the fun that she is right now! She's silly and happy and excited and kind and smart and just.... GAH! Perfect as she is. 


So I'll take ALLL the pictures and love all the moments and just hope that she's excited for all the firsts that are yet to come as she is right now!




No comments:

Post a Comment