5.11.2018

InstaKings...

Here's what we have been up to according to all the pictures on my phone... 

We celebrated this guy on his 69th birthday!!! He's real fancy and decided that all he wanted was chili dogs and homemade tater salad!


Emeryn's class is studying city planning and each kiddo was given a type of building to design and create using any medium they chose. The structure had to be bigger than a school milk carton but smaller than a cereal box. She was given "restaurant" and I am so stinking proud and amazed by her creativity!



She was also proud of herself and that's my favorite part of anything my kids do!


We hosted a Camp King dinner one more time before lots of this crew graduates - I impressed them with my culinary skills of homemade sloppy joes. I get my fanciness from Pops. 


I have added four more things to this calendar during the last two weeks of school. Why am I even going to work those two weeks?!?!?!


Shelly is hosting a style challenge on the instagram this month and I have had such fun playing along!  I’d wear blue jeans every day in any temperature. I prefer them to shorts. My favorite denim is ridiculously long and belled bottoms. (Clearly part of my dream for long lean legs)




Emmy completed all of her first communion preparation work and had an awesome dress rehearsal complete with pictures before the big day....


She also chose and designed her own cake!


We could not be more proud of our amazing little lady and this next step in her journey of faith.


Landry INSISTED that I change into the "romper just like hers" for one more picture and who am I to deny such a request?!?


The day would not have been complete without Miss Elizabeth there to celebrate, too. What started as a random email request for a Spanish tutor has resulted in the blessing of an amazing mentor and auntie for my kids!


Speaking of nieces... Ryan finally held Keirstyn and then quickly took a nap with her!


I decided to get back into exercise and woke my sleepy booty up to get to the neighborhood boot camp.


I'm pretty sure every favorite thing I own in my closet was free - including this clutch that came with a bottle of cologne I bought for Ryan. (Actually, I think the gift was a wallet, but I talked them into this clutch since I was a girl). 


This day was my favorite... 


(I threw my new denim jacket over it to be appropriate for work). 


Do yourself a favor... RUN to your nearest Trader Joe's (or drive if you're like us) and buy the amazing cauliflower gnocchi. SO MUCH GOODNESS!!!


My favorite kind of office visits are the unplanned arrivals of some of my favorite Aggies. Sure do miss them when they graduate and leave but am ever so grateful for the opportunity to be a short little stop on their brilliant life-long journey!


This darling pink shirt was going to be my inspiration for Shelly's "pink" prompt, but you know I decided on showcasing my pink fuzzy crocs instead! ;)


I am loving this navy and white striped t-shirt dress from Old Navy and it paired so perfectly with my orange wedges and S&D tassel necklace. 


And while "true colors" can mean 1000 different things, I clearly need to showcase the colors that matter most... 


And then there was this prompt... 


No worries, Radley had me covered... 


and that's us in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment