1.21.2011

Let's Bowl, Let's Bowl...

Let's Rock and Roll!!!
Well, maybe not....

But, we definitely had fun bowling on our day off last week!

We met our friends, the Hot Mess Munsons, at the Grand Central Station for a showdown. 

Ryan and Rad were ready to get started!


It's little days like these that remind me just how big he is getting. I can't event stand it! What happened to our little guy?!?! 



The kids had so much fun since they got to do it "all by myself"! We have some independent little tikes!


I loved how whether they knocked down 1 pin or all 10 they were just as excited!


Caroline, Radley and Annaliese!

(Rad did get out scored by 2 girls... but they all scored higher than me and Ryan! In fact every single Munson beat every single King... good thing we aren't very competitive!)



And, yes, Emmy was there too! She was just "bowled over" by all the excitement! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment