6.14.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Emmy is a *tad* into throwing fits these days. And don't let her petite stature fool you. Her fits are GIANT. Huge. Ridiculous. And slightly funny {at times}. I mean, the ridiculousness of them is hysterical. (At least I try to focus on that so I don't go insane).

The other night she was throwing a serious fit. She either didn't want to take a bath or get out of the bath - I can't remember. I do know she was wet, so a bath happened.

Radley, GiGi, Ryan, Landry and I were in the living room trying to ignore said fit when we hear the door seemingly being beat down by an angry grizzly but it was actually her size 5 (barely) shoe.

At this point GiGi is in disbelief. How could her sweet, angelic, tiny tot Emmy make such a fuss. She is always so good and delightful for GiGi.

After checking in with Emmy about 3 times to see if she was done throwing this fit (to which the reply was always an indignant but sweet, "no" complete with batting eyelashes) - I walked back into the room and told my mom that Emmy would not be coming to Waco anytime soon.

GiGi: Uh. It's not my fault she acts like this.
Me: That's not what I meant. I meant that I didn't want you to have to deal with her.
GiGi: Well, its not like I give them a thousand cookies a day.
::out of nowhere Radley peeps in::
Rad: Yes you do, GiGi!!!

Well played, Radley King. Well played.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you just can't help but laugh out loud at that sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee...this cracks me up. i can just picture you dealing with these said fits...good times mom, good times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been dealing with the horribly impressive fits from Jackson too. Glad to hear we're not alone!

    ReplyDelete