6.18.2012

Wedding bells...

Don't these three look like they have somewhere special to be? 

{and incredibly adorable, too!}


Saturday was the BIG day for KK and "Mr. Ryan" and these two ROCKED it!
{sorry about the pic, Ryan didn't know I had camera on manual mode - he tried}


But this was the biggest moment of the day... 



Probably one of the sweetest ceremonies I have witnessed (and I have been to tons of weddings - 33 while Ryan and I were dating). They wrote personal vows to one another and you couldn't help but smile and cry along right with them. Ryan spoke such beautiful words about Katelin and that precious girl has a heart of pure gold... you could feel her heart as she spoke.

These were their smiles right after the ceremony... 


And this kid loved his sign KK made. 
(Don't you think she could sell those on etsy?)



We all had such a great time that Emmy tried to join the church. 
;)



Radley of course had tons of questions about getting married. He wanted to see KK's rings and I think he approved. Then he kept asking me about the rings Daddy gave me.

:: When did he give you that ring, Mommy? Why? Then he gave you this one when you married him? Did you give Daddy a ring? Why? Will I give you a ring when I get married? I am going to marry you and Emmy and then Landry.:: 



Then it was off to the reception. And can I just tell you - best.food.ever. Chicken Fried Steak/Chicken, potatoes, green beans, bread and TONS of kolaches (Ryan was in heaven). 

As soon as Katelin and Ryan finished their dance Radley looked at me and Ryan and literally screamed, "IS IT TIME FOR ME TO DANCE NOW!?!?!"



And then proceeded to run out to the dance floor...




Aren't they beautiful?




This kid. 



I was super proud of all of my kiddos. They got such positive attention all day and just smiled through it all. Emmy and Radley were as polite as can be and Landry let us shuffle her from person to person. She is a trooper baby - she was up until 10:30pm both nights and didn't fuss at all. 




This one didn't know what to think about everything. She is going through a HUGE mommy phase. 
{and I secretly love it}



Me and my girls heading out to the dance floor. 



Radley got some major grocery store feet from his dancing... 


He looked like such a little man this weekend. And acted like a big kid. I was proud of him. 




I look at this picture and hold back tears. I have known them since before Radley came along. And now we are at their wedding with 3 kids. And before we know it - they will probably have kids of their own. I feel like Ryan and I are kids ourselves and yet we have these young adults that look to us for direction and example and I just pray that we are doing it right. 



We love you, KK and Mr. Ryan! Thank you for letting us celebrate your big day. Know that we will continue to celebrate and pray for you each and every big {and small} moment along the way. 

And know that to one little boy - you are the moon and stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment