12.07.2013

InstaKings...the extended version

So I have been a HORRIBLE blogger lately. 

I just can't keep up. I can take lots of pictures on my phone but then uploading them seems to difficult. I know that you are so upset about this as a loyal reader. So to make up for it, I will overload you with pictures from my phone. 

One of their favorite games to play is "school". Emmy is getting pretty good at writing her letters and Radley loves to help her on the ones that she has trouble with. It's pretty darn cute.


We got to enjoy a Turkey Day lunch with this kid at his school. Complete with cafeteria food. Ryan LOVES it. He ate all of his, mine and most of Radleys. 



Oh, and Landry turned 12. 

SERIOUSLY.

Quit trying to be a big kid, Landry. Sheesh.


We have had legitimate cold spells this year. Like super cold. So I surprised Radley with an after school treat of hot chocolate and donuts to keep us warm. 

Have I mentioned how much I love my new hours?


We went to Lights On! in Bryan during this cold/rainy spell. Landry was not impressed. 
At all. 


Sunday Sweetness. 
And the beginning of CHRISTMAS DRESSES!!!
(Emmy. Seriously I can't take her cuteness)
(Landry - she didn't feel like two shoes were necessary)


The Merry Mommas got to help with the ULTIMATE Christmas Card shoot a few weeks ago and had so much fun! Make sure to follow Your Merry Mailbox to keep up with everything!


The MSC boot crew. 
You should join our club.
We are fun.
And trendy.
And never loud or obnoxious at all.


We styled a friend's shoot for her Christmas card and Radley got to hang out while they took pictures. He was so patient and all around amazing to hang out with, so I treated him to sushi for lunch. Y'all - this kid is crazy about a San Antonio roll.


Full house.
Full heart. 


And then this happened.
Both of them were delivering to my house.
I may shop online a little. 



Every year we set our table with Fely's china so that she remains part of our celebration. My list this year included:
Healthy parents
Happy kids
Hot husband
Home


This is how we were required to dress while cooking lunch. 
Emmy insisted that we all look "pitty".


Our heart personified!


And then as soon as the left over were demolished, we began to Christmas-fy everything. 
SEND US YOUR CARDS!!!


Tis the season!!!
#youfightyouholdhands

(I learned that one from my momma)

(Jeremy and I held hands a lot)


After a full Friday of fun we surprised the kids with a trip to see Frozen. This was L's first movie experience and she did great! Frozen was really good! Super cute and funny and the music was amazing! Go see it!


The next night, this guy arrived. 
If you don't remember, this is how I feel about him


We have TONS of Christmas books and I love each of them. The kids love picking new ones to read and this year, Radley reads for us. They love this book - we scored it at Half Priced Books. You should definitely get it - so amazing!



Is it just me or do Christmas trees tell pretty magical stories? Mine does - and we love what she has to say!


And then off to Santa's Wonderland we went!


The girls spent most of last week at Gigi and Pops' house -- see how sad they were to leave me?



And although Radley really did miss his sisters - he was happy to get the alone time, too.


 Yes, Radley, Emmy and Landry - Alfie is so magical. Santa picked him out just for you. Wait, what? There are 100s lined up in B&N and Target? Weird. 


This jacket "fit" me in 1993. When I was in the 7th grade. Why did I ever need to own anything that large???


Yep. They missed us. 
Clearly.


He FINALLY got a loose tooth.
So what if a kid at school knocked him down to get it that way.


Shopping with Pops is a lot different than I remember. My kids get all the fun!


And then this happened.
And Alfie moved even lower on the list.


Our best gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment