12.10.2013

Momarazzi: Christmas Edition

The kids and I were home alone the other night with nothing really to do other than hang out, play with toys, read books, etc. 

What better excuse than to try out my newfound picture taking skills? I had read up on all the links on Pinterest, changed my camera setting and was ready to go. How hard could it be to get three small children to sit still, in the darkness, in front of a glowing tree.

Easy. 


My favorite part is the discarded baby dolls that look like tiny humans in distress. 

Nailed it indeed. 

Since it took about 20 minutes to achieve the greatness documented above, the kids were in full-on picture taking mode. 

So a Christmas photo shoot commenced...

They thought this was hilarious.
And fun.
And not at all weird.


Radley lost interest first because, well, he's a man and the TV was on in the background. 
But the girls could have done this forever.
They even got their baby dolls and insisted that I take pictures of them. 
And then Emmy said: "Lay down Mommy. We take a selfie."


And then I joined Momarazzi Anonymous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment