11.17.2016

Tiny Tales Thursday...

The kids have a Thanksgiving lunch at their school today and I have a meeting that backs up to their lunch time...

Me: Kids, I'm going to try my best to make it today, but I may be late.
Radley: It's ok, Momma. You come to lots of stuff - maybe you can come next year because all three of us will be there.
Emmy: Just stay at work, Mommy.... if you don't come we get to eat lunch in the classroom and watch movies and that is AWESOME.

I'll let you guess which one is the favorite right now...


1 comment:

  1. You are doing great momma....their confidence and happiness does NOT depend on you being there for every single moment. Yes we want to be there for everything but there are going to be times when it just isn't possible and having kids with the confidence to not waste the fun because you aren't there is huge.

    ReplyDelete