10.17.2010

Fall Fun...

Fall may just be my favorite season! The sounds,the smells, the colors, the food... I just love it! Saturday while the world was watching my Aggies lose, Emmy, Radley, GiGi and I visited the Farm Patch to pick out some pumpkins.

I also used (or tried to use) it as an opportunity to take some pics. What? You aren't surprised?


Emersyn was actually awake for this little adventure and was so happy to just sit on some pumpkins. I promise that she does smile, and laugh and make cute noises like most babies...


but she looks cute no matter what! And if we ever need a big cheeser there is someone else around to help us out...


Radley had "too much" fun running around and picking out pumpkins. And GiGi also had "too much" fun snuggling with a cute little baby...


Radley got to pick three pumpkins because he's "3 years old, Mommy". This one was giving him a bit of a problem...


And for all you non-Texans out there; what they say is true... every thing really is bigger in Texas!


It has been a great weekend! The weather is perfect! The days are calm and the nights are made for relaxing and playing hide and seek with Pops. My dad's face is priceless in this picture...


Hope y'alls weekend has been as fun as ours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment