10.21.2010

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Most people that really know me also know that I love the fact that I am Italian -- more specifically Sicilian. I love all things mafia and secretly want Ryan to be "made". :) Any time I do an accent it somehow manages to sound Italian especially since I also am a very big gesturer (is that even a word?).

My love for our culture must be rubbing off on Radley because as we were finishing our prayers he decided to bless the following....

Radley-a; Mommy-a, Daddy-a, Emmy-a, GiGi-a, Popsie, Pete-a, Bok-a, KK-a, Jody-a, Sonya, Owen-a, and all our friendsa.

My Uncle Mitch would be so proud.


1 comment:

  1. HA! That is great. We will bring him to Grimaldi's next time y'all are here. Also yes, it's a word but I think it's "gesticulator".....

    ReplyDelete