2.15.2012

36 Weeks...


Me and MAK at 36 weeks... 

 

I look/feel... pretty good still. Actually a little more energetic - maybe because it's crunch time and I still feel like we have tons to do. My hips are definitely prepping for MAKs arrival and causing me to move a little slower when I wake up but other than that, I'm feeling good!

I can still wear both my wedding band and engagement ring - which is the longest I have made it in any of my pregnancies! Much less swelling with this little one! Yay!

I'm craving... nothing. everything. Just don't have as much room in there to eat a lot. 


I am... moving through the to do list at a slower rate than adding to it (but hey, that's normal, right?) This week I'm writing thank you notes, organizing diapers, starting MAKs baby book, and finally getting the room finished. (with the help of some pretty awesome people that I love) My freak out topic of the week is NB pics...not that I'm actually freaking out about them bc if you haven't noticed Sarah is incredible, but I'm on the look out for a gray shirt/dress for Emmy and can't find one...so if you know of one, send it my way!

Ryan is... officially finished prepping the furniture to paint! SUCCESS is close I can taste it!



Kids are... adorable. wonderful. sweet. perfect. loving. amazing. My heart is so full with them these days. Maybe it's prepping to expand, too.

MAK is... growing, moving and right on track!

We are... just getting ready to meet this little one!



And for your extra reading pleasure, here is me and MAK for the past 12 weeks.... what do you think? For some reason week 35 is looking the biggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment