2.28.2012

Happy Birthday to Me...

I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty high maintenance when it comes to birthdays. Through no fault of my own, of course...I completely blame it on my mom who would wake us up with our favorite breakfast, let us skip school, send us on scavenger hunts for gifts and then find 15 wrapped gifts on our 15th birthday. 

(Thanks Mom and Dad). 

Well, today I was spoiled from sun up until sun down and the best part? I was loved on by my three favorite people in the whole world. 

They had this waiting for me this morning (which was an extra feat since I sleep on the couch these days and am the worlds lightest sleeper). And yes - that's a giant homemade card - the best kind!


The 2.5 greatest gifts Ryan has ever given me...


And if all that wasn't enough - I got presents, too! 



And this is what was waiting for me...



AHHH-MAZING!

I'm using it right now and I LOVE love LOVE it! MAK meet Mac. :)


Emmy was really more excited about the butter on her bagel than anything else...


She was seriously licking it off. She gets that from Ryan.
;)


After such a special start to the day Ryan surprised me by staying home with me. We spent the day together getting projects done on my list and letting me rest up from my tough work week last week. 

It really was all I needed. Him. Me. Together. 

But, the fun didn't stop there. After we grabbed the kids from school we headed to eat with some of our nearest and dearest and just sat and enjoyed the company of friends.


And of course, I got to go home with these cuties. 



Thanks, Ryan, for making this day and every day a gift. 

I love you.

1 comment: