2.21.2012

Petite Picassos...

Radley and Emersyn got to do a project for MAK this weekend, too. 


They created some personalized artwork just for the closet. 



Radley was very meticulous and wanted to get every inch of the canvas blue. 


I love the faces he makes when he concentrates. 


Emmy was a bit more sporadic with her work. I kept rotating the canvas so she would get all the corners. 


But then once she got to mix colors she didn't want to stop. I had to distract her to be finished because I was afraid the paint was never going to dry! 



Both kids had so much fun and Radley really loved that he got to contribute to MAKs space. Can you guess which one belongs to which kid?



Emmy... great use of motion. 
;)


Radley...notice the giant "R" (he thought we were hanging the other way). He wrote all the letters of his name throughout the picture - I thought that was adorable. And we wanted a heart on there, so I helped him draw one. 


MAK is a lucky little one to have such loving older siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment