2.01.2012

34 Weeks...

Me and MAK at 34 Weeks...


I feel/look... according to a "sweet" stranger yesterday - "Ready to POP!" As a tangent - I have been pregnant 3 times now, so it should come as no surprise that complete strangers would offer such insight into how I look, but every.single.time. I just wonder who raised them. ;)

Really, I feel great. Normal PG stuff like bending, using the restroom every 5 minutes, shaving, etc... is a little annoying, but other than that I really enjoy being pregnant.

I'm craving... just food in general.



I am... making progress on "my list". Belly book - up to date. Emmy's baby book - 4 more pages. MAKs baby book - arrived! AND... our WEDDING book is complete! :) Baby steps, people. Baby steps.

Ryan is... Seriously. Sanding. Furniture. THIS WEEKEND!!!!



Kids are... getting treated to Daddy/Mommy time this weekend. Ryan and Emersyn are going to the annual Daddy/Daughter Dance that benefits our local Children's Museum on Friday night, so I am taking Radley on his "first date". Pretty pumped about this!

MAK is... a moving machine. This is by far the most movement I have felt in a pregnancy and it makes me so happy. I just sit and watch my belly do flips and think about what a miracle is growing inside of me. Makes me wonder about MAKs personality and mood - will he/she be outgoing and hyper? Will he/she want to be with me all the time? Just precious moments to savor. 

We are... done deciding on names. :) Both have been selected. You will know when MAK arrives (unless I can't take it and share them with everyone)...

OFFICIALLY six weeks or less, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment