2.13.2012

Mommy to Bee...

On Saturday I was blessed again to be given another shower celebrating the impending arrival of MAK - how lucky can one girl get?! The shower was a "bee" theme and my sweet friends did a wonderful job of making it a wonderfully delightful afternoon spent with my nearest and dearest. 



So thank you, Cindy, Jenni and Lyndee for being wonderful hostesses and even more amazing friends! I am so lucky to have you as the kind of friends that love me enough to host a shower for my THIRD child, but to also love that child as if he/she were your own. 

Love you!


Isn't this cake adorable?!? Lyndee's mom made it! She loves me, too! ;)


They had cute stations set up around the house... at this one you got to "bee psychic" and guess the stats of MAK...


It was split 50/50 on gender and most of my friends were nice enough to guess small babies - only a few over the 8lb mark. Most said between March 5-10 as the arrival date, so we will see!


MaMaw, Bonnie (future SIL) and my Momma...


They also set up a picture station so I could take pics with all the guests and we could "bee cute"... how cute is that?!!?

Jessica, my 3202 sister :)


Kerri, who is 20 weeks pregnant. Ha! Isn't she adorable? I'm pretty sure I was sucking in as hard as I could and she was poking out as hard as she could and this is what we got. Kerri is Jenni's little sister, but we always say she is much more like me than Jenni. :)



Emily, my Junior League partner in crime...



Chrissy, Jenni's other little sister. It's crazy that I have known and remember her from when she came home from the hospital. And now here we all are having our own babies!


Katelin drove all the down from Dallas! So glad that she could make it! 



Dee, Jenni's momma/my other momma...




And Julie, my other JL partner in crime... 


I had so much fun talking, laughing, sharing mom stories and of course, opening goodies! We got showered with diapers and disposables all the things we NEED! 
:)


And while our party was going on, there was a party in the girls' room, too! 
Josh and Ryan were on kid duty and they were all so excited and having so much fun!



And these two kids were extremely excited to see KK...



Thank you so much everyone! We are truly blessed by your friendship!


In 4 weeks or less this picture is going to "bee" even cuter with one more King...can't wait to meet you MAK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment