6.12.2010

You've Got Mail...

Who doesn't love getting mail? I think my not-so-secret obsession for the perfect stationery has something to do with it.... but that's another post for when I reveal my business ventures!

As soon as Radley and I get home each day, we kick off our shoes and head out the mail box. The days that Ryan comes home for lunch and has it waiting on the counter, just isn't the same (sorry, babe).

We peek inside and just hope that something fun is waiting! Sometimes we are disappointed with bills, junk mail, return to senders, wrong addresses, etc... But sometimes... we hit the jackpot!!

Yesterday was one of those days...

Radley and Emersyn got a package (THANK YOU, Bebe and Papa)!! He was just so excited to open it...

He was even more excited to see the tractors inside... although he keeps asking me what each part is for and I have no idea! That will be a lesson he can learn when we send him to HC with Caro and Anna one summer!!


We have settled in nicely at home. Radley is still in love with his baby sister and doesn't like to share her too much. He's been a great helper and extremely understanding of not getting all the attention all the time. I'm really proud of him.

We are excited about this weekend... headed to an engagement party for Stu and Kelly tonight and of course the World Cup has begun so Ryan has been glued to the TV. And I'm even interested in all this conference changing nonsense that is taking place... ME... the non-sports/non-news watching girl. It's just CRAZY! I mean (not that I want to start a riot) but I for one don't want to compete in the SEC... they are a dynasty! We'll see... I'm clearly no expert.

Other than that...just hanging out and enjoying the ease of summer! Hope you all have a great weekend.

Here are some pics to make you smile on a Saturday morning...


Thought I'd share my title for the day...





No comments:

Post a Comment