3.23.2015

A Year of Date: March Madness...

The dating continues and this month was just plain "mad"! 

March is a pretty big month for us. We have Landry's birthday and our anniversary so spending is at a level orange, so I decided to do a fairly simple date and celebrate another fun March tradition... 


MARCH MADNESS!!!

We had a simple "at home" date where Ryan got to pick ANY movie he wanted and I relinquished veto power. Y'all. Let me repeat myself...

I. RELINQUISHED. Veto power. 


And what did he choose?

Robocop. The remake. 

SMH.

And what did he think of his choice...



Yep. 


Maybe I'll be nice and let him pick one more.

;)

2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up....Robocop! hahaha I love that you guys can make a date out of being at home....so important to set aside time and it's not always possible to leave the casa.

    ReplyDelete