3.14.2015

Let the field trips begin...

Emmy's class had their first field trip to prep them for the summer ahead and I'd say that it was a great success! I was able to swing by the Children's Museum for a bit and it was so fun to be with just my girl in her element. At one point she asked if we could color (and coloring happens to be one of my favorite things in the world to do). We just chatted about all things major like Barbie, Ken, Elsa and lip gloss and whether or not Dora's hair was brown or black. 

And while those may seem like insignificant things to you, to me, it was everything. Because it was a moment shared with her and no one else. She wasn't interrupted by Landry or Radley and she didn't have to wait for me to unload groceries or dry my hands from washing dishes. We got to sit there and us for at least 10 minutes. 


I'd say the rest of the gang hand fun, too!


Can't believe this is her final spring before kindergarten. What happened to that barely 6lb baby I brought home from the hospital? When did she turn into a certified big kid?


She's excited about the summer ahead, and I am, too. Especially if it mean more moments shared with just us!


No comments:

Post a Comment