3.13.2015

Friday Favorites - Who I'm reading...

One of my favorite parts of this tiny interweb world is stalking connecting with other women. So today I wanted to share with you some of my new favorites. First up, a fellow Queen. :)


The Queen in Between


Shelly is the total blogger package - consistent posting, fun reads, helpful hints and my favorite, honesty. This has been one of my favorite post of hers by far. LOVE their story. Love and appreciate her vulnerability! (And on top of all that, she has the best fashion ideas!)

Shelly's blog bestie, Holly is also a fun read! She has great ideas, fun stories and she can rock a theme day/week with her kids. Y'all. If it's cowboy day at Rad's school, that generally means a plaid shirt but for Holly, well, I wouldn't be surprised if she dropped them off with a horse drawn buggy. And her Hope reminds me of Emersyn. so that's always a plus. :) She also started a link-up on Wednesday's so check her out.


While I'm Waiting...


Now I love some alliteration, but that's not the only reason you should check out Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan, too!  Stefanie is a recent discovery from this link-up! Her blog captures her family so beautifully. She does the best job capturing her family and telling their story. I immediately wanted to read archive posts to catch-up on all that they are doing. Four beautiful children, one happy family and a story to share of God's surprises being the best blessings. Liam has his own special story and she tells it with grace and honesty and vulnerability. (Grab some tissues).



Motherhood is immense. It's all encompassing. It's the best community. We have all been given such a wonderful gift in sharing this journey with other women. Women we know and see and love and talk to every day and women we may never meet but give us the gift of opening up and sharing their lives. I'm so grateful for this small community within this giant internet and I'm sure you are, too!

Who are you reading these days?



Linking up with AndreaErika, and Narci

5 comments:

  1. Girlfriend you just totally made my day!! So glad we have hooked up in the blog world. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I was reading your post and nearly fell out of my chair! Took me a minute to realize you were talking about me! Such a fun surprise! Thank you!!! You made my day! I love stalking, I mean, following you too! And, I totally think Emersyn and Hope would be besties!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm serious about letting you take over our theme days! :)

      Delete
    2. I just need a few days notice - I'll get you taken care of! :)

      Delete