3.05.2015

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Landry has had some pretty funny one-liners lately. And if you could see the expressions that accompany her delightful wit, well you would be able to hold it together about as well as we do.


It's bedtime and the kids had been "down" for about 15 minutes. Radley was snoring in 2 seconds but the girls are still moving and giggling. I walked in to find Landry sitting up in her bed with a boppy and her now naked babies...

"They had to go potty, Mommy."


We walked outside one morning and Landry looked at me and exclaimed...

"Baby, it's COLD outside!"


We've been watching a lot of Daniel Tiger around these parts and it seems to be sinking in. I was getting a tiny bit frustrated  the other day and Landry came up to me singing...

"When you get so mad that you want to ROOOOAAARR...take a deep breath and count to FOUR, Mommy!"


That one may have to stick with me. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment